|The premium friction-fed
machine in our product line, the Martin Yale 959 boasts a maximum sheet
size of 14" x 20". Additional features include scoring,
slitting and perforating. The adjustable speed control allows a
variety of material weights to be folded, and angular control adjustment
of the entrance rollers insures a square fold consistently.
- Automatically feeds, folds, and collects
a stack of documents - also slits, scores, and perforates
- Bottom feed allows for continuous reload
of documents without stopping machine
- Simplified adjustment for folding 8
1/2" x 11", 8 1/2" x 14", or 11" x 17"
- Creates a variety of different folds:
letter, half, z-fold, double parallel, baronial, French, and custom
- Adjustable within a fold range of 1
3/4" to 13" on the 1st and 2nd fold to allow for customized
- Operates at a variable speed of up to
18,000 sheet per hour
- Handles sheet sizes from 3 1/2" x 3
1/2" to 14" x 20"
- Handles paper from 9 lb. onion skin to
110 lb. index
- Includes one 7-tooth-per-inch
perforating wheel, and 2 scoring wheels
- Optional 3 and 14-tooth-per-inch
perforating wheels and slitting wheels also available.