|The Martin Yale 1217A is an
introduction to the larger machines in our line, and provides more robust
folding strength, a conveyor delivery system and preventive jam features
like removable tables and reversing switch. The reinforced drive
system provides accurate folds again and again. With a maximum paper
size of 11 3/4" x 18", this machine is sure to be a benefit to
- Ideal for use in churches, schools,
- Operates at a speed of up to 10,300 8
1/2" X 11" sheets per hour
- Adjusts to fold documents into letter
fold, single fold, double parallel fold, z-fold, French and baronial
- Adjustable within a fold range of
2" to 11 1/2" on the 1st fold and 1 1/2" to 5 3/4"
on the 2nd to allow for customized folds
- Handles sheet sizes from 3 1/2" x
4" to 11 3/4" x 18"
- Handles most common paper stocks
- Folded material emerges on conveyor
belts creating easy-to-handle, fanned stacks, which are kept in
numerical order (ideal for financial institutions, billing centers)
- One of the first units in the industry
to have a reversible motor (helps clear paper and mistaken feeds.
No handle necessary!)